[TriLUG] What Distro Would You Recommend?

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:39:57 EST 2005

Wow, that's great!  I didn't realize Ubuntu was going to change the
release cycle as such.  :) :)  that's good news for that community.

As for upgrades, I've never really had any major problems... but I
generally tend to avoid major release "upgrades" these days and opt
for the "migrate to new install" option.  Ah well, to each his own,
thanks for the Ubuntu news!  :)

David McD