[TriLUG] Best wireless pcmcia for WPA

Jason White jason at jw2.org
Tue Dec 20 13:36:32 EST 2005

I've got a R50 Thinkpad running Ubuntu breezy with a Netgear WC511
(ISL3890 chipset, prims54 driver, made in China, etc), and it works
perfectly fine.  Also works well in monitor mode for kismet.

Now I need to use WPA, but I'm pretty sure this card/driver doesn't
support it:

# wpa_supplicant -ieth1 -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf -Dprism54
ioctl[SIOCSIWPMKSA]: Operation not supported
wpa_driver_prism54_set_countermeasures - not yet implemented
wpa_driver_prism54_set_countermeasures - not yet implemented

So, does anyone have suggestions for a pcmcia card that supports WPA?
(preferably without the kludgy ndis-wrapper drivers)

Jason