[TriLUG] Embedded Device With Audio Inputs?

jonc jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 20 14:00:53 EST 2005

How about a mini-mother board with built-in sound card - $210?

http://www.logicsupply.com/product_info.php/products_id/306

Here's one for $129:
http://www.logicsupply.com/product_info.php/cPath/78_76/products_id/270

Good hunting!

Jon

BTW: Anyone playing with voice shaping? Changing the tone and cadence of
a set of voices so that they all sound similar? In real-time?