[TriLUG] co-op needed at GlaxoSmithKline for Network Operations

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:13:37 EST 2005

I thought I'd throw this out to the list for all the college students
who may be starving and in need of some cash to get through school.

Net co-op for the Network Operations department is going back to
school and his last day is Friday.  The Net Ops department has not yet
hired a new co-op and they are actively seeking a new co-op.  DO NOT
QUOTE ME ON PAY, because I do not know what the pay rate is, but I
believe it is $16.00 - again, I don't know what it actually is.  Might
be more, might be less.

At any rate, if you are interested in the co-op position contact me
off-list and I will forward the e-mail address of the person you need
to contact.

Greg