[TriLUG] Re: Open source spam control & filtering?

Chad Thomsen chad.thomsen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:41:30 EST 2005

Thanks guys.  I am leaning hard toward Symantecs 8200 Brightmail appliance
or getting there software and thowing it on a windows box.  Gartner even
rated Brightmail as the best in class with cyperhtrust, iron port, message
labs and postini as runner ups for comerical solutions.

I would love to run a FOSS solution myself byt I run to many sytems to
dedicate tons of time to that type of sytem.  If I ever have time maybe I
will build a system at home just for the heck of it.... but then again maybe
not.  As it is I work with computer way to much all ready as a Network
Admin.  Right now my computer work at home revolves around studying for
CCNP.  Next computer project is building an centos/apachee web server to
host all my old photos and the new photos I will capture with my Canon Rebel
XT 8 that comes in the mail in a few days!!  8-)

Ya all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Chad