[TriLUG] Gallery/PHP Problem

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Tue Dec 27 11:12:59 EST 2005

Anything interesting in your Apache log files? Try looking
in /var/log/httpd/ to see what log files get updated when you get errors
or apparent lockups, and then see if there is anything interesting in
them.

Something else you can try is to browse static html pages when things
appear to be locked up. That might help determine whether it is Apache
that is locked up, or just gallery/PHP related stuff.

Owen