[TriLUG] Open Source and technical writing

Lisa Boyd leaseahb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 21:00:52 EST 2005

On 12/27/05, Scott Lundgren <trilug at capitalfellow.com> wrote:
> I'm not familiar with the information that is in a style guide so may
> need to explain more of what kind of information you are looking to
> find.

Information in a style guide can vary from telling you how to format
documents (like headings, body copy, instructions) to picking either
email or e-mail as the way to write certain words. Thanks for the
link. I'll check it out.

> What's the STC?

Sorry :) Society of Technical Communications. They have a pretty big
charter in Raleigh I think so I thought maybe someone here might be a
member or know a member.

Lisa B.