[TriLUG] Gallery/PHP Problem

Randall Barlow rpbarlow at eos.ncsu.edu
Wed Dec 28 00:12:34 EST 2005

Thanks Scott.  So I turned on the logging (and turned off the php errors
to screen...), and now the problem persists, and no errors get written
to that log, but I am seeing errors in error_log now.  They are the same
error as I mentioned before that used to get written to the screen, and
now a new warning:

[Tue Dec 27 23:43:19 2005] [error] [client 192.168.1.2] PHP Warning:
Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's
ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0, referer:
http://randy.hamlettcorp.com/gallery/index.php

Also, I tested a simple php page I made to see if php still worked when
gallery freezes, and it does.  So it seems that we can narrow the
problem down to Gallery.  I'll try their help forum, unless anyone else
has more suggestions :)  Thanks for all the help!

Randy