[TriLUG] 802.11g

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Mon Jan 2 21:37:27 EST 2006

I've been running a WAP54G for a couple years now, got it after my
router to use up some CDW credit, and its worked pretty darn well for
me as an access point, I can only imagine it'd be the same in client
mode (as it seems to be for Greg), so count this as another vote of
confidence in this little blue-and-black box.

~Ian