[TriLUG] cupsys broken, libslp1 at fault?

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:16:46 EST 2006

On 1/5/06, Brian Henning <brian at strutmasters.com> wrote:
> Tanner said:
> > Try apt-get --fix-broken install ?  That's what I generally do to fix things
> > when a dependency is broken.  ...
>
> (without the ? )..

Yeah, sorry about that.  I put the question there because I
was, well, phrasing it as a question. :-)

> *jaw hits table...clunk*  You mean that's ALL I had to DO??
>
> Fer cryin' out...  wow.  Thanks.  ^_^

Glad to help.  The only reason I know that command is that
I've had a few dependency problems once in a while and apt
itself suggested I try running that command.  I guess you
were using dpkg, though, so it wouldn't have suggested it to
you.  Anyway, glad to hear it's working now. (That is the case,
right? :-)

Cheers,
Tanner
--