[TriLUG] OT:PHP Programming Projects

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:54:01 EST 2006

I posted this to Tripug so I thought I might as well post here also...   I
have multiple projects going that need to be finished yesterday, soooooo I'm
going to need some help.  Call me at the numbers listed below or email me
off-list.

Projects:
Pdf creation of medical statements from data files using PDFLib.
This project will include a web interface to search a MySql database for
instances of a customer number, return links to the user for all instances
of the customer number, then render and display a pdf image for the database
item selected.

Administration and user console for the above project.

Web-enabled database for processed items.
This project will include building a wireless LAMP box that houses databases
created for our mailing machinery.  As the mailpieces pass through the
equipment they are read and checked by dual barcode scanners.  We need the
items read to be marked as 'processed' on the databases and time stamped.
The database should be viewable online so our customers can monitor their
data as it is being processed.  This application can use the administration
console mentioned above for user administration.

Our server runs Ubuntu, and a knowledge of Samba might also be helpful.

I know the descriptions are kinda vague, but if you are looking for a
spare-time project to make a little money this might be for you.

If you are serious about working on one of these items I'd almost rather
speak with you on the phone rather than emailing so I can clearly
communicate what we are trying to achieve.

I look forward to your calls and email.

Oh, by the way...  You must be able to invoice us for the work, or accept
Visa... Either way is ok with us.

Thanks,
Mark.

-----