[TriLUG] Corporate solutions for spyware?

Chad Thomsen chad.thomsen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:46:28 EST 2006

Thanks for everybodies input.  I ended up going with the antispyware add on
for my Trend Micro Messaging Antivirus Suite.  It only makes sense that I
did that as it is the cheapest solution, and it integrates with my antivirus
that I am currently running so I only have to visit one console to manage
spyware and antivirus for my whole network versus using two if I went with
barracuda or similar device.

Chad