[TriLUG] gcc on OS X

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:32:00 EST 2006

I see BSDSDK.pkg.. what other bits do I need from this list?

2005-06AutomatorUpdate.pkg      MacOSX10.2.8.pkg
2005-06XcodeExtras.pkg          MacOSX10.3.9.pkg
BSDSDK.pkg                      MacOSX10.4.Universal.pkg
BluetoothSDK.pkg                OpenGLSDK.pkg
CHUD.pkg                        QuickTimeSDK.pkg
CoreAudioSDK.pkg                SDK.mpkg
CrossDevelopment.mpkg           WebKitSDK.pkg
DevDocumentation.pkg            WebObjectsDevelopment.pkg
DevExamples.pkg                 WebObjectsDocumentation.pkg
DevSDK.pkg                      WebObjectsExamples.pkg
DeveloperTools.pkg              WebObjectsRuntime.pkg
FireWireSDK.pkg                 X11SDK.pkg
Java14Developer.mpkg            gcc3.3.pkg
Java14Documentation.pkg         gcc4.0.pkg
Java14Tools.pkg

Thanks, Ben, you rock!

I'm a bit frightended of CHUD.pkg

Greg