[TriLUG] Organizational calendar/forum recommendations

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Fri Jan 13 15:11:31 EST 2006

When I see an organization using Yahoo groups as a business critical
resource their credibility drops. Not to say that Yahoo does not have
some cool things, but for an organization to use them for day to day
business seems too amateur for me. Not to mention the fact that the
information is on servers the business or organizations don't own or
control. Too much of private information is under control of 3rd party
vendors like Google and Yahoo that legally have no obligation to protect it.

Maybe it's just me being paranoid after dealing with many corporate
legal departments.

Dave