Gentoo advantage? (was: [TriLUG] What distro do you use AT WORK on your SERVERS.)

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sat Jan 14 11:22:43 EST 2006

Yes, the Gentoo and Gentoo Wiki sites have some of the best documentation
available for most any subject in Linux.  It really is amazing how much
information is there.

--
William Sutton

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006, Jason Faulkner wrote:

> I have a THIRD point, woo.

Gentoo has some of the *best* documentation and infrastructure on
running distCC locally. I've known SEVERAL people who have installed
gentoo on really, really weak hardware using distCC to make it go
reasonably quick.

--Jay

Jason Faulkner