[TriLUG] A small consulting job in Chapel Hill

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Wed Jan 25 10:29:52 EST 2006

Folks,

I'm overwhelmed with a project I'm working on and looking for someone to
take on part of the technical aspect of it. It won't take long - my guess
is a day or two, max, and it can be done remotely.  It involves writing
some web frontend pages for a data entry and management system for one of
my research projects. The backend is PostgreSQL, and you'd have full
access to my server. I'd prefer that the programming be done in Perl since
I actually know Perl, but would entertain PHP, etc., if that gets the job
done better.

Ability to come chat in my office in Chapel Hill would be a plus, but
telephone is okay if not. If you're interested, drop me a line privately
and we can talk details.

Thanks!
Andy

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl