[TriLUG] A small consulting job in Chapel Hill

Shawn Hood shawnlhood at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:48:23 EST 2006

I'm in a hurry, so I'll keep my message brief.

I procure work for two of my associates, who are PHP guys.  They are
always looking for some freelance work.  None of us have any Perl
skills.  Send me some more details on the project so we may determine
if we would be a good match.

Also, I will be in and out of Chapel Hill several times for the next
weeks.  I am moving there early Feb.

I look forward to your response.

Shawn

On 1/25/06, Andrew Perrin <clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'm overwhelmed with a project I'm working on and looking for someone to
> take on part of the technical aspect of it. It won't take long - my guess
> is a day or two, max, and it can be done remotely.  It involves writing
> some web frontend pages for a data entry and management system for one of
> my research projects. The backend is PostgreSQL, and you'd have full
> access to my server. I'd prefer that the programming be done in Perl since
> I actually know Perl, but would entertain PHP, etc., if that gets the job
> done better.
>
> Ability to come chat in my office in Chapel Hill would be a plus, but
> telephone is okay if not. If you're interested, drop me a line privately
> and we can talk details.
>
> Thanks!
> Andy

Shawn Hood