[TriLUG] Cant close port 23 on firewall

Neil L. Little nllittle at vnet.net
Sat Jan 28 20:48:15 EST 2006

I did a port scan on a system runing FC4 and found that I had port 23 open.

I do not have Telenet or SSH selected right now as trusted services.

I have looked at system-config-securitylevel and nothing "jumped out" at me.
(That's not not really saying a whole lot me being a complete noob about
the whole thing)

I quick search on Google and a couple of forums didnt score any hits.

Neil Little, WA4AZL    JARS Forever!   ...er TRILUG too!