[TriLUG] geek-friendly ISP's

Chad Thomsen chad.thomsen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:02:52 EST 2006

Are you serious about the "guaranteed minimal bandwidth"?  Kind of like a
CIR for frame relay?  Reason I ask is I was contemplating switching our
remote offices for the network I run to Broadband/dsl solution but I could
not get timewaner or bellsouth to give me a CIR.  Since we run VoIP that is
critical.

Chad