[TriLUG] [non-linux] Best method to clean up a circuit board on a hard drive (Katrina victim)

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Jan 30 10:45:19 EST 2006

me thinks that you can use a solvent on the circuit boards.  seems like
there's one called electrowash.

hth,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.