[TriLUG] Site to Site VPN over the net? Good enough for VoIP?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Feb 1 13:16:55 EST 2006

it won't be the first time i've missed something :-)

my point is that regardless of how good of a connection you have to the
Internet or of how good the hosting facility is, you're usually passing
over more than one hop owned by more than one carrier and have no
control over latency.

trace route tells all.