[TriLUG] Thunderbird 1.5 processes SpamAssassin headers to sort mail

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:56:04 EST 2006

Are you suggesting we don't need things such as procmail?  if you
don't open your TB client, you would still want procmail to sort
things for you... at least, I would, so whether I come into my IMAP
with squirrelmail or TB or some other way, it's already sorted.  I
suppose if you ONLY use TB, it would give you an additional layer of
sorting if you wanted.  Neat though.

David McD