[TriLUG] rfc on motherboard for anti-establishment pc

matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Sun Feb 5 22:21:20 EST 2006

plenty of low cost (and even some free) hardware in here, if you need
to replace a damaged machine.

    http://photo.matusiak.org/for_sale/free.html

    http://photo.matusiak.org/for_sale/

or you could just go for the 911 carrera and not worry about linux
anymore.

    http://photo.matusiak.org/for_sale/carrera996/

good luck!
d.m.