[TriLUG] Re: A small consulting job in Chapel Hill

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Mon Feb 6 16:30:24 EST 2006

Lance,

thanks for writing but I've now found someone to do the work. Much
appreciated.

Andy

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl