[TriLUG] Red Hat Linux Professionals

Todd Cich Todd.Cich at incentric.com
Mon Feb 6 16:49:26 EST 2006

InCentric Solutions is an IBM Premier Business Partner, VAR and turnkey
solutions provider for IBM hardware (eServers) and software product
offerings located in Morrisville, North Carolina.  In addition, InCentric
has just been named a Red Hat Linux Advanced Business Partner and Channel
Services Partner.

 As a result, we are seeking talented Red Hat Linux Systems Engineers to
join our Professional Consulting Services Team.

Red Hat Systems Engineer

·     Deploy and install Linux OS on multiple platforms
·     Administer and maintain Linux infrastructure (Red Hat Enterprise
servers) in a production and internal environments
·     Design, plan and implement hardware and software upgrades,
integration
·     Monitor all servers performance and troubleshoot issues to maximze
operability
·     Automate the installation build process using Kickstart (HP Smart
Start a huge plus)
·     Proficient in Linux installation, configuration
·     Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, SAN, system security (OS hardening, ssh
access)

Requirements:
·     A minimum of 5 years of experience as a systems administrator in a
networked Red Hat Linux environment
·     Advanced knowledge of networking
·     RHCE preferred or some progress towards Red Hat certification
·     Knowledge of the Java development methodology (OOD)
·     Strong communication and customer interfacing skills

Please forward resume to todd.cich at incentric.com

Todd Cich
Director of Technical Resources
InCentric Solutions, IBM Business Partner