[TriLUG] Gmane

Errol Casey errol.casey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:06:50 EST 2006

Chris.

I'm the one that got the list added, and then removed. I did not ask the SC,
first and after learning that they did not want it archived -- requested
that it was removed.

At that time, there was discussion of having the mailing list work through a
news group server -- but I think that task, went to the wayside and never
occurred.  I don't know if was due to time, or server, etc. I know that
mailman has some functionality to allow it to be done.

To my knowledge, the TMDA software was used back then also. I don't remember
an email problem but it was a while ago :-)

I'm a member of trilug, but have not been on the SC. I have happily enjoyed
the list in my inbox(es), so I don't know the view of the current SC.