[TriLUG] Good Open-Source MySQL Portal-Maker?

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Thu Feb 9 08:50:51 EST 2006

Hi JKB,
   Yeah it can be a bit of a pain of tedium to build a computing
resource tracking tool from the ground up, but it's not *hard*,
particularly.  I've done it.  There are also prepackaged LAMP solutions;
one that a friend introduced me to is IRM
(http://www.stackworks.net/view.php/irm/index.html).  I didn't play with
it extensively, but I personally didn't like it a lot.  Probably if I
had time to sit down and really grind through the docs and figure out
how to make it fit my situation, I'd like it more.  YMMV.

Cheers,
~Brian