[TriLUG] Non-Gecko Linux Browser

matt1027 box1027 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 9 10:51:12 EST 2006

I get a similar message when I try Konqueror.  CrossOver mighty be a
good solution since I have some old Windows apps like Quark and Acrobat
that are still important to me.  I think I'll try contacting the
webmaster out there and asking what's up with the exclusivism.  :-)

Wine might be working better now than it was a couple of years ago when
I tried it.

I have an older version (maybe two years old) of VMware but I have the
impression that it is pretty complicated and that it also won't work
with the latest Linux kernels.

Thanks all,
Matt