[TriLUG] Non-Gecko Linux Browser

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Thu Feb 9 11:14:25 EST 2006

I used the UserAgentSwitcher plugin to view the web site as IE 6 on XP.
It wants to load an Active X Control, so I guess they have good reason
for wanting IE. You might try this though:

http://www.mapguide.com/downloads/

Not sure how well it works etc. ... just came across it while looking
into this.

Owen