[TriLUG] Re: seeking help-desk ticket tracking tool

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 11:29:28 EST 2006

Thanks everyone... looks like RT is receiving the most overwhelming
support for a free solution... so it is the way for me to go.  Without
lots of expert hacking (which I cannot do) it doesn't look like I'll
get MSSQL database connectivity or the ability to use my AD users
(LDAP) as my userbase, but at least it is free, highly recommended and
runs on LAMP.   :)

thanks!
David