[TriLUG] Mailman configuration question

Mark Fowle mark at thefowles.com
Thu Feb 9 19:27:17 EST 2006

All -

I have several virtual hosts running on my system. I just installed a
second installation of mailman on my system.
Version 2.1.6 --

The configuration and installation went smoothly - My problem is I can't
access it - I setup the default ScriptAlias in my httpd.conf file for
web access. I noticed that the the startup script wont run, but I can
start it manually.

The error I get in my web error log:

/*Thu Feb 09 19:07:26 2006] [error] [client 192.168.100.3] script not
found or unable to stat:  /home/hhh/lists.mailman2
*/
The error is similar when trying to start it via the startup script.
I've tried googling but haven't found anything that comes close to this.

Thanks,
Mark