[TriLUG] Pinging: Voting system announcement

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:53:59 EST 2006

On 2/11/06, Tom Eisenmenger <teisenmenger at charter.net> wrote:
> Would the fellow who announced an effort to develop an open-source
> voting system please ping me?   I am interested in discussing the project.

I don't remember anyone "announcing an effort to develop an open source
voting system".  Greg Brown suggested it, though, calling it OpenVote
(or eVote) and I asked what people thought about some technical specifications
but as far as I know, there isn't anyone actively working on anything.

If you'd like to lead something, however, I'm sure you could get some
people to sign up. :-)

Cheers,
Tanner
--