[TriLUG] recording a phone call from within Mac OS X?

Steve Hoffman srhoffman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:52:51 EST 2006

if you have an "old fashioned" corded phone you can get an
adapter<http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2104040>from
any RadioShack for $16 and it will allow you to plug directly into the
mic port on your computer.  (I don't know a thing about Mac's so I'm
assuming they have a mic port)

HTH
Steve