[TriLUG] FileOpen protected pdf file

Douglas Ward binaryflow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:20:52 EST 2006

I am taking a MCSA certification class on Windows XP Professional at the NC
State McKimmon Center.  I am using a Mandriva linux laptop to take all of my
class notes and be my general college computer.  I found a pdf copy of the
book on the companion cd and copied it to the laptop for future use.  I left
the book at home (across the state) last weekend and have class tonight.  I
tried opening the pdf file in both linux and windows but seem to be thwarted
by a mysterious FileOpen program.  I do own a legitimate copy of the book
and am taking the class.  Any ideas on how to get around this software?
Thanks!