[TriLUG] Lunch Friday? - Another Durham person

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:42:12 EST 2006

On 2/21/06, Kevin Sonney <kevin at sonney.com> wrote:
> Not to start some Emacs<>Vi type flames here, bu8t Bali Hai is the
> superior Mongolian Grill. It's nto Crazy Fire, it's better!

Bali Hai is better because you prefer...

* Less selection of meats?
* Almost no selection of veggies?
* Less selection of sauces and spices?
* Some random "hotness number"?

Perhaps this is a cathedral vs bazaar debate here?  Bali Hai is the
"cathedral" where you go there and do what you're told while Crazy
Fire is the "bazaar" where YOU decide how things will go.  Now, while
I definitely prefer emacs (which is the canonical "cathedral") over vi,
I definitely prefer "bazaar" style here.

Cheers,
Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace