[TriLUG] Lunch Friday? - Another Durham person

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:03:31 EST 2006

On 2/21/06, Kevin Sonney <kevin at sonney.com> wrote:

> > Bali Hai is better because you prefer...
> >
> > * Less selection of meats?
>
> Nope. But I'm a little concerned abotu the raw chicken tongs being
> used in the shrimp and the raw beef tongs being used in the pork at
> CF. Call me crazy, but cross contamination is not typically a good
> thing. And how about those raw eggs?

that's fine.. they all get cooked at high temperature, unless you opt for
actually eating the meats and veggies raw?   (eek!)

> * Almost no selection of veggies?
>
> True, but the quality of the veggies is typically better at BH than at CF.

I dunno on that one. The Burlington one is pretty fresh.

> * Less selection of sauces and spices?
>
> When I have the kitchen to myself I'm more than happy to get creative
> with sauces and spices. But there is such a thing as too many
> selections.

I love playing with the sauces, personally :)

--
http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on