[TriLUG] March meeting topic request / SC nominations

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Wed Feb 22 14:14:43 EST 2006

Unfortunately, the speaker we had lined up for the upcoming meeting on March
9th will be unable to present.  We hope to reschedule the Xen talk for a
later date.

We are currently looking for suggestions of topics, and ideally, somone to
present them.  If you have any such suggestion, please send it to
steering at trilug.org.

Also, as a reminder, we are accepting nominations for the open position on
the Steering Committee through March 3rd.

This could be your big chance to make a splash in the local Linux community.
Don't delay!  Operators are standing by. :)

--
Kevin Otte
Vice Chair