[TriLUG] Laptop installation question

Christopher Blackmon ckblackm at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 15:59:02 EST 2006

I've got a nice new laptop that I got for christmas,
and yes.. it has windows installed on it.  I used the
tool on knoppix to dynamically resize the hard drive
and then installed FC4 on the 2nd half of the hard
drive.  Everything went fine until I tried to reboot
into Windows. The laptop thought the windows
installation had been corrupted and so it demanded a
system restore and wouldn't let me boot back into
linux.  After the system restore I notice that the
linux partitions are still there.. there is just no
boot manager any more.

Any suggestions?  I'd like this to be setup to dual
boot.

thanks,
Christopher.