[TriLUG] Disappointed in Google.

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Sat Feb 25 16:25:19 EST 2006

Ok, so this is slightly old but I just got around to ranting about it.

Normally Google does things in a top notch manner, but I have to admit
that I was dissapointed in Google working with Codeweavers to release
Picaso for Linux as a Wine implementation.  While I like to see Google
partnering with Codeweavers as it will only help the Wine API, it just
seems like Google could of done it better. I think they should have
rewritten Picaso as a Linux app and not just worked to make it run
under Wine.  Okay, I'm done ranting for today.

Matt P.