[TriLUG] Disappointed in Google.

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 21:57:37 EST 2006

I fully understand your feeling on Google going with WINE.  People seem to
forget is that despite the whole "do no evil" thing,  Google is a publicly
traded company.  Doing the development as native application for Linux would
either be more expensive or be waaay off in feature parity with the Windows
implementation.  Its not *all* about the almighty dollar, but it does factor
high!