[TriLUG] OT: for all you microsoft lovers

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Mon Feb 27 10:53:16 EST 2006

Sorry, but TriLUG discussion is meant for Triangle (RTP) Linux (you know,
that open source OS that Richard Stallman and Bill Gates both loathe)
Users (e.g., theoretically those of us subscribed to the list)

putting out a self-congratulatory press release about solving a problem
with a Windows service pack doesn't apply, in any way, shape, or form.

--

As an aside, I did delete the first email in the thread.  When Matt
responded to Jim, I felt obliged to point out that the whole thing really

--
William Sutton