[TriLUG] HOWTO: Create PDFs using Samba but not CUPS

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 23:18:33 EST 2006

Yup, winXP workstations authing against M$ W2K3 AD with a domain user
and password, all native W2K3, no W2K or NT supported logins.  I read
the smb.conf man about the diff between u and U this afternoon,
unfortunately I didn't get anything out of it. (both u an U are listed
multiple times)  I didn't consider there might be some other variable.
 It's surely getting %s or I wouldn't even be able to create PDFs to
begin with, right?

thanks again,
David