[TriLUG] Ubuntu 5.10 not so Breezy w/64MB RAM

Ben Pitzer bpitzer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 08:51:47 EST 2006

Very good point here.

John, if you were to just boot without the GUI, how does it perform tasks
like compiling a kernel?  Granted, it's not going to scream, but be warned
that many a user has been fooled into thinking that their PC is slow just
because the GUI is slow.  Myself in included, many years ago.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer