[TriLUG] Install Help!

Steven Klund detox at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 3 21:06:37 EST 2006

Brian,

Partition Magic has a 30 trial that will work great once installed on
Win.  After you repartition the HD, you can uninstall it and it will not
cost you anything,
Also, at Distrowatch.com, there is a great system recovery cd with
qtpartition on it,  I have used this to resize many HD's.

Hope this helps.

Steve