[TriLUG] microsoft ad

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Mar 4 09:21:25 EST 2006

I do enjoy reading those. I especially love the veiled Sco vs Linux
header.

The truth is that Microsoft does have a niche in the business world.
There are cases where Linux isn't as easy a fit... yet.

The primary strength of Linux is that it evolves at a fantastic rate,
and it's evolution is directed by the primary users need. So it wont be
long before OpenSource will squeeze windows out of those niches.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Jon