[TriLUG] microsoft ad

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat Mar 4 21:04:30 EST 2006

i'm calling bs on those production rates unless you've got an unlimited
budget and have super fast hardware.

who cares about the end user keeping the desktop running?  that's my
job.  depending on the definition of running, i think my linux desktop
would be easier to keep running.  linux on the desktop is solid.