[TriLUG] ajax presentation - why is javascript good, but java bad?

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Fri Mar 10 11:55:15 EST 2006

The thing most in common between Java and Javascript is that their names
share the same first four letters.  Apart from that, they are very
different things.  There would be no more reason to draw conclusions
about java based on javascript than there would to draw conclusions
based on perl or vb or php.

Ryan