[TriLUG] introduction

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon Mar 13 14:09:59 EST 2006

greetings dane, welcome aboard.  as a fellow ohio transplant, i can tell
you there's really only one thing you need to know before moving here
(especially this time of year): this is acc country.  lots of folks
around here have a difficult time recognizing or even acknowledging the
big tens superiority, so do yourself a favor and try not to remind them
of it too often.  especially in a public forum :)

jason tower
trilug steering committee chairman
buckeye, class of 95