[TriLUG] Java programming job

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 17:11:31 EST 2006

If anyone is currently looking for a java programming position, my company,
OPNET Technologies has an open req.  The details are as follows:

Time frame is immediate, 3 month contract or permanent
Skills:  Java, Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Hibernate
Object/Relational Mapping, Object Oriented Analysis and Design,
Network Management experience.

If you're interested in this, please send me your resume and I'll pass it
on.  (Disclaimer: if you get hired, I do get a referral bonus.)

OPNET is a great company to work for with very good benefits and a great
environment.  I'd be happy to answer any questions about the company
offline (assuming I can).

Cheers,
Tanner
--