[TriLUG] Not so stupid OpenOffice.org tricks

Glenn Hennessee Glenn_Hennessee at ncsu.edu
Mon Mar 20 10:52:37 EST 2006

I don't know about 1.1.4 but in 2.0 you can go to
Format
    Paragraph
        Indents and Spacing
          Line Spacing
and choose Fixed and enter a numeric value that makes it look like you
want. The smallest it will go is 0.10 inch but that is tiny even for 12
pt text. A title, I'm assuming a larger font, wouldn't need anywhere
near this small a line spacing.
glenn